We welcome your submissions to The Pillar!
When submitting an article, please follow the guidelines below.
- Digital format: Submit articles in a .doc or .docx format and attach your image files
- Block style: Don't indent paragraphs
- Left justify: Don't "full" justify your article; fully justifying doesn't work well for the Web
- One space: Use one space between sentences
- Normal characters: Don't use symbols or footnotes
- Serial commas: Use an Oxford comma (serial or series comma) since law students use it
- Example: Law students write letters, memos, and briefs.
- Your own style: We don't edit a writer's content or style
- Our editing: We edit errors or inconsistencies that are obvious